Thursday, April 30, 2009

On a heart of a modern geisha

Tonight I put on my make-up

With the memory of last night…

A little teary eyed but still..

I put on my make up…


The air is humid I headed to the place

Where I am supposed to be heading…

I sit there and wait hoping to see you

At the corner where it took place


The sweetest first glance

The rush of emotion like no any other…

I look all over the place

Searching for that special glance


I sit waiting and wondering…

The things I said and my gestures..

Was I pretty enough for you?

Will you ever come back I keep wondering…


Will you laugh if I say

That my chest is in pain

It wants to be with you

But those are the things I really want to say


My chest is still in pain

The make up cannot hide the sadness

A guest needs company

I need to hide the pain


I put on a mask of smile

And greeted him the sweetest way

Another sweet night

Another reason for a real smile

0 Comments: