Friday, December 10, 2010

For A.J.O

As lonely as a rock

I sit on a log
listening to the ocean waves
As cold breeze touch my dampened face

With this remorse of murder I've done
A burden that makes me weigh a ton,
as surfers happily pass me by...
I thought about the love that died.

On black I've covered up for warmth
As I alone, set this funeral up.
With trembling, guilty hands I have
I carefully lift up into the sky

The horizon where ocean meets the sky
where the soul of our love is bound
welcomed me with open arms
and whispers happy endings don't exist.

We tried and planned for a beginning
But I killed the love before we are in it~
I did not mean to,
But I am fool for I have done it.

The birds flew by and lots of passersby,
cars behind the highway one rushes by,
it made me realize it's time to go
this ash of love I wouldnt want to let go, but I've to.

I folded up a paper boat
and loaded it with al the memories.
This corpse of love that I had murdered
and set it out the sea and watched as it went further

With a silent whisper of farewell
and a drop of final tear
I let out a sigh
and got back inside my car.

0 Comments: