Wednesday, March 9, 2011

For Anthony II

I.
It was October
when our paths clashed
with the waves of the ocean,
we could feel our hearts glad.

II.
It was October
and my heart was so sad,
but you picked up the pieces
dear, I was so glad

III.
It was October
when the moon sealed our lips
and under thy wings
Is where I lust to be

IV.
The night of October
When I looked in thy eyes
Under the spell of the moon
I wanted you mine

V.
That night of October
was the night of all night
When I asked to be claimed
Oh my heart was in fright!

VI.
Oh sweet night of October
I skipped with delight!
for your heart opened up
I might've screamed with delight!

VII.
October turned to November
Our days turned to weeks
every second of carpe diem
every moment so sweet

VIII.
Oh Bittersweet November
then came moments of bliss
we then started some fire
but always ends with a bliss

IX.
You passed by so fast November,
all had been said and done
except for this tremendous heartache
everything else is gone.

X.
Oh cold, cold December
I know he is gone
but I have child's faith,
I know he is the one.

0 Comments: