Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Is love on it's own enough?

I.
Is love on its own enough
to be recognized as love at all?
Is it enough to bridge us through the rough
As if there were no shingles at all?

II.
is love on its own considered alive
To keep us on the same path
Will it ever be enough even until after life
Is this love's work? O such bloodbath

III.
Is love on its own ample?
ample enough for us to stay
Even if the storm tramples
the toughest of our days

And as I write this sonnet with doubt on our affections
Is there ever love enough to keep my domiciliation?

3 Comments:

Tey said...

Hi my baby, how are you doing? Musta na ang studies mo? Reminder, wag muanang mag asawa
Ester's Daily Thoughts, Ester's Money Journal, Ester's Recollections

Tey said...

I see, Narinig ko nga na uuwi dyan papa mo. Soanong balita? kelan ka pupunta sa USA at ng makuha kita dun?
My Daily Thoughts
Money Journal
Blogger"s Recollections

Tey said...

well Im glad you got it. I will be sending you more tomorrow. I am just waiting for you to receive it. I will be sending you my opaque foundation and eyeshadow. Do you like bronzers.. Meron na bang bronzer dyan? It's a foundation with more shimmer or something like glitters..

Nah ala pang nabili Katrina. It take time bago makaluha ng buyers sa internet. I looking somewhere on June saka palang makakakuha ng talagang buyers ang website ko. But I am having so much fun playing with my products. I will send Quennie too
Concealed Mind
Brief Sentiments
All Natural Comsetics 4u