Saturday, March 21, 2009

shoujo no kanashii monotagari

As she looked in the mirror
An ocean she saw...
vast, empty and full of horror...
yet she was at awe...

The girl in the mirror
has poker face
But her eyes seem to tremor
now her heart starts to race

Her smile is a broken line
The clue is nowhere to find.
Her song is a broken ryhme
All her emotions are left behind.

She looks so tired
but still, a smile so kind
So hard she tried
for such happiness to find.

She doesn't sleep searching,
her head screams for mercy
I saw my hands clutching
While screaming "Im not crazy"

Happiness where have you been hiding?
'til how much misery
do you plan to put me through
How many centuries til I solve this mystery?

2 Comments:

Tey said...

hahahah, Boring ang birthday ko as usual. I hope you'll be here before the end of this year.
My Daily Thoughts
Blogger"s Recollections
Array Of Hopes

Tey said...

Nice to know the happines inside that girl..

Hey I got your message about Edilyn. May kasalan sa akin yan
My Daily Thoughts
Blogger"s Recollections
Array Of Hopes