Monday, January 18, 2010

abandoned~


A doll you used to own, I was~

Adored, beloved, bestowed with gifts

Like princess, from my chair you lift~

To bring with you to neverland


With promises, you lured me deep

Into a cave of misery

Alone, I was incessantly

I cried myself into the sleep


This doll you used to hug and love

Now locked into this empty room

a freezing room, I’m all at huff~

With blankets of cobwebs and gloom


Abandoned doll with heart of ice

You’ve grew tired of~ it was so fast

The doll you buried ‘to the past

So you will never hear my cries~


Into this dump you threw away

I feel my soul have gone array

This useless, lifeless entity

Into the river of serenity


Just like my previous masters you

You did the same deed onto me

To me, you’re jaded now and so~

Abandoned like a trash, I am~


But still this lonely doll awaits

Her master’s promise to return

With hope that gradually abates~

Decaying heart~ I choose to churn.


*image by : http://kasfear.deviantart.com/

*original composition of Catrina Licudine~ 1/19/2010

0 Comments: