Friday, December 25, 2009

The day I have forgotten when to speak

The humid air of late November
as chills ran down into my spines
A scene I dare not to remember;
I hope not to risk this life on to the line

The cold soils of this eerie town
is where I found my beloved one
His head was beaten, so badly done...
I felt suffocated, all I could do was frown~

I noticed that his mouth was open
as if screaming words with no words spoken
all I could do was look into the heavens
and cried for all the dreams that were broken

As I saw his corpse lying there
I want to scream, shriek and curse;
but fearing that someone might be there~
this burning anger just turned out hoarse

hence that day my senses shocked;
My sanity gone, my intellect locked~
forgetting the existence of clock,
to save myself, m y lips remained locked

hence that day I saw his corpse
was the day that I have forgotten when to speak~


*The poem I submitted to the 10th regional press conference, won 7th place out of 70+ contenders :p not bragging, just sharing~

#now playing- The day you went away by m2m.. a song for you =_=
*been lonely since the day you went away~

0 Comments: