Thursday, June 5, 2008

Everything I used to want..

Daydreaming in a sense of not knowing when will I get a hold of your touch again..
Your words, they resonate in my head as I wait desperately for your fingers to dial my number on the phone..
Approach me and I will welcome you with a wide embrace...
I filled my head with your voice as I wait for your feet to take you here back in my arms where you belong.

Since you're the one whom I'll never grow tired of~waiting even if you pull me dee
per in the puddle of oblivion..
I'll still be waiting for you.
You say you're a garbage but for me you're all I ever wanted...I am here to make you feel worthy to be treasured.. You are sarcastic but I am now here to kiss your words and turn it into something better... You walked all the way from here but I could feel a question arousing from within everytime I see your eyes full of wonder... I'll stay, please stay.. and If God just sent you to me for another lesson, I would just respectfully ask you to abandon the lecture you are requested to teach me..because I don't want you to be another lodger here in this empty heart of mine..
A smile that melts my heart everytime It strikes me... And I do blame you why I'm feeling this woe slicing deep thru my bare flesh... I crave for your presence..
You can't afford 16 hours and I can't sustain the effort to risk my time knowing how to be able to be there by your side.. we both can't yield the necessity to be together all the time..
And so you sit there wondering if I care while I sit here waiting for the time to come when we can always be together without the doubts of bei
ng departed ever again...
But one thing is for sure... I blame you for making me say these quixotic words... and I blame you for this painful longing that I feel..
I won't leave for I am here to be with you especially during those times when you need someone to apprehend your misconception... I am here forever and a day...cry I miss you. . .



Myspace Icons



3 Comments:

Tey said...

Cathy I will link you to my blogs

遥か said...

ok tita.. thanks ^_^

Wiley-Senpai said...

wow these are real deep ^^ wish i can witre stuff this deep but they are great