Thursday, June 5, 2008

A mistake


It's been a long day
But confusion still takes us away
I've been trying to reach out
But there's nothing for me to haul..

Yes I'm still upset
For time is nothing but a dash
A mere sense of matter
that don't seem to exist

The clock starts to tick
faster.. and more faster...
While depression gets the best of me
It gets the best of me...

I'm so perplexed, i stand still...
waiting for this melancholy
to leave me in solitary
and my mind at ease.

Close your eyes and hush...
listen to what I'm not saying
for I prefer exploit that shows..
rather than euphemism of misconception...

you were the gist of my everything
and until the end so be it...
you'll never be a nobody..
because thee shall forever be the point of my existence

We've waited long enough...
until this waiting led us into a deep slumber
when will we realize that time
had made a fool out of us

as your half conscious thought
talk you of this...
Can i be somebody
even for a frivolous moment?


0 Comments: