Thursday, June 5, 2008

A quest for a place...

as i walk trough the town on my own...
i was feeling cold and lonely...
i saw a house and it looks cozy..
so i peeped trough the window

the inside looks warm so i raised my arms
i raised my arms to knock on the door
it welcomed me with a warm embrace
a pampering whisper asking me to stay

Just when I thought that my heart is protected
I had given away the licence to pull the trigger
the trigger of the gun pointed to my heart
it almost got me... so I ran away with my tears falling...

I walked again and found another house
again.. I raised my arms to let out a knock..
it welcomed me with a smile
so I stayed for a while

Just when I thought that I am sheltered
from the freezing feeling outside the window..
when the rain poured I realized I wasn't...
there was a hole in the roof dripping water all over my heart

I dunno where else to go and Im so damn tired
I've seen and went to many different houses but it's no use
they're all the same, they all look great on the outside
But a wreck on the inside

I dont wanna remain homeless forever...
I want a place to take care of me
will I ever find the one...
the only place for me?..........


0 Comments: