Thursday, June 5, 2008

The re-awakening

Stained by yesterday's tears
Reflected yesteryear's rapture
A scar carved so abysmal
Equipped me with a cold cuirass…

This frosty outside?
More like a burning hell inside
It seems so confusing but
maybe a second glance is all it takes…

Hush for now and
close your eyes…
get lost with your imagination
and you may prefer never to wake up…

I may never express what is real
I may never be able to say those words
Death is all I'm waiting for…
To meet and greet my casket…

Death is an awaited freedom…
So that my spirit can roam free…
So that I can watch you sleep closely…
And I'll be able to guide you free…

To hitch your falling tears
I'll be your unwanted celestial spirit
Keeping an eye over you
Never seen with an undeniable presence…

Until the day of my resurrection
It'll all remain preserved in my memoir…
Fresh as the morning
And warm as the sun's rays…

So until next lifetime…
We'll be seeing each other again
As our paths interweave again…
For my soul will never rest
Until I finally set those words straight to you…



0 Comments: